With a total of 13 units, the Sheldon is a unique residential community with a friendly atmosphere.
Twelve of its spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments
feature a balcony, hardwood floors, high ceilings and great light; and one loft-style unit has an open plan with concrete floors, high ceilings and lots of windows.
RENTAL INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
- A minimum one-year lease is required.
- Security Deposit:
- One month's rent.
- Heat and hot water are included in the rent, but electricity and
- gas (for cooking only) are the responsibility of the tenant.
- Car Parking:
- There is no onsite parking, but street parking is not difficult in the area,
- and there are nearby pay lots.
- Bike Parking:
- The Sheldon features indoor bike parking.
- Pet Policy:
- No more than 2 pets per unit with the following restrictions:
- Dogs are allowed in selected units with a security deposit of $600 (no more than 1 dog per unit).
- Cats are allowed in any unit with a security deposit of $300 per cat (no more than 2 cats per unit).
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Contact us at [email protected] or 202-291-0577 / Application